- Location: Oriel Country Hotel and Spa (Oriel Suite) St Asaph North Wales LL17 0LW
- Time: Wednesday 3 September 2014, 08:00–11:00
- Presenter: Photonics Academy, Bangor Unviersity
- Contact: Laurel Hopkins
- More information: OPUS webpages
Events by partner
Surprised by Light!
A Photonic Taster Workshop
Suprised by Light will:
- provide practical opportunities to initiate new applications of Light
- generate an increase in an awareness of the versatility of Light
- stimulate an awareness of how Light performs in so many interactions
- emphasize the significant implications of Light as a novel driver input.
- will ensure a personal involvement in viewing Light in a different Light
- will hope to interest Welsh Companies in Surprised by Light outcomes
- forms part of the OPUS (Optics and Photonics Up-Skilling) Initiative, which provides a supportive training programme to encourage all who are employed in Welsh Companies to consider Light as offering the enabling potential for the creation of high quality novel performance outcomes - all achievable as an ensuing consequence of combining the inherent qualities of personal imagination and ingenuity with the versatile nature of Light.
Surprised by Light will be of particular interest to Human Resource Personnel and Training Managers associated with all categories of Companies within Wales.
Final Deadline for Registration is Friday, 22nd August 2014.